Rubicon’s electrical testing programs are implemented and managed by highly qualified engineers and technicians, with training and certifications from recognized testing organizations. Our skilled staff has experience in testing equipment from a wide variety of facilities, from mission critical data centers to 500,000 volt utility and power plant applications. Our electrical testing services include:
- Power quality verification
- Infrared thermography
- Ground system testing
- RTS carries out QA/QC verifications to ensure the electrical installation is as per design and meets local/national wiring codes.
The high degree of technical and safety expertise we provide is maintained via a three-pronged approach.
- The continuing education of our technical staff.
- The consistent use of the most recent available technology.
- Adherence to a comprehensive documentation process that ensures all collected data is verified to the appropriate standard, specifications or manufacture’s requirements.
As a third-party testing entity, we provide an unbiased approach that can identify equipment issues while ensuring the accuracy and operational quality of the electrical equipment.