What Makes Us Special
We are 100% focused on critical facilities infrastructure, the engines that drive the most important facilities in the world – data centers, call centers, telecommunications facilities, power plants and healthcare facilities. It’s who we are, part of our DNA, and from where we recruit our people.
The people that make up our team have hands-on, technical experience and expertise. They are field engineers, neta technicians, certified controls programmers, master electricians, ups technicians, and navy nuclear engineers – people who understand the nuts and bolts of the system for which they are responsible to commission, test or troubleshoot.
We invest heavily in training and improving our most precious resource – our people – so that it pays dividends back to us and our clients. Through programs sponsored by ASHRAE, Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), the Associated Air Balance Counsel (AABC) and commissioning group (ACG), among others, we seek to continually educate our team to the best practices of the industries in which we work.
- Building Commissioning Professional Certification (BCxP)
- Us Green Building Council – LEED Green Associate
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Existing Building Commissioning Professional (EBCP)
- Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA)
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Neta Certified Technician
- NFPA 70E/Arc Flash Electrical Safety
- OSHA Certified 10/30
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Alerton Bas Certified Programmer
- Certified Infrared Level I & III Thermographers
We invest in the right tools of the trade. We are continually adding to and improving our testing equipment and resources to provide the most up to data recorders, monitors and data loggers, and keep them properly maintained and calibrated through our stringent inventory management system.
We live and work by the values and traits we as a company hold dear – Experience, Communication, Flexibility, Integrity, Ownership, Attention to Detail and Trust.